1) Booking Process
Greenwich Health currently explains the GP Access Hub booking process via leaflets, appointment cards, website and social media.
- Create “Booking appointments with GH Hubs” script (include appointment cancellation process)
- Redesign of leaflets/posters and appointment cards including cancellation and booking processes- information for patients
2) Wider Team Engagement
As part of wider team engagement Greenwich Health organised 2 events in 2018 including the Summer Social in August and the Winter Social/Christmas Party in December.
Greenwich Health engages with the entire team via monthly Newsletters to all GPs and LLP members.
- Create Reception/Admin Newsletter
- Organise reception staff team meetings with GH
- Develop usage of Yammer
- Organise Monthly ‘Active’ Meetings
3) Nursing/Dressing scope
Greenwich Health has already approached CCG about developing a dressings clinic.
- Finalise service specifications with the Greenwich CCG
- Develop an implementation plan
- Deliver the service
4) GP Lateness
Greenwich Health has developed a policy for GP Lateness which is being reviewed on monthly basis during Clinical Governance meeting.
- Communication of Policy and lateness to Reception Team
- Highlight potential reason for lateness
- Percentage of GPs running late
- Number of late sessions per month
- Infographics for patient satisfaction
We will continue to implement this survey to continually evolve the organisation and all reports, outcomes and actions will be circulated to the groups involved and to wider stakeholders.