top of page

Greenwich Health Live Well Centres

Greenwich Health is proud to announce our new Live Well Centres for the residents of Greenwich. The Live Well Centres work in unison with our friends at the Royal Borough of Greenwich to support residents to live longer, healthier lives.

The Greenwich Health Live Well Centres offer the following services for residents: NHS Health Checks, Stop Smoking services and support and Female Contraception with FREE long-acting coils and implants .

4 Accessible Live Well Centres In Greenwich

Eltham Community Hospital

30 Passey Pl, SE9 5DQ

Manor Brook Medical Centre 117 Brook Lane SE3 0EN

The Plumstead Health Centre

Tewson Road SE18 1BH

Royal Arsenal Medical Centre

21 Arsenal Way SE18 6TE

NHS Health Check Plus

The NHS Health Check is a health check-up for adults in England aged 40 to 74. It is designed to spot early signs of stroke, kidney disease, heart disease, type 2 diabetes or dementia. As we get older, we have a higher risk of developing one of these conditions. An NHS Health Check helps find ways to lower this risk.

Greenwich Health is proud to offer residents the enhanced NHS Health Check PLUS, which looks at all of the above plus, your overall mental health and your risk of certain types of cancer.

Smoking Cessation

Did you know that you are 3 times more likely to quit for good with support, even if it takes several attempts? It is not easy to quit smoking. You don’t need to do it alone and our support can make a difference.


We give you FREE & flexible support that fits around your personal needs and day-to-day living. Our expert can ensure to give you the right combination of:

  • One-to-one support face-to-face and/or over the phone.

Talking in Headset
Nice Nurse

Free Female Contraception With Coils & Implants

Greenwich Health offers free female contraception in Greenwich. Call our Greenwich Health line to learn more about your options for Coils and Implants (also known as LARC, long-acting reversible contraception).

It is important to remember that different types of contraception suit different people, so it is always advisable to visit your local sexual health clinic or your GP practice to talk with a nurse or doctor.

bottom of page