See a GP Online In Greenwich
As part of our commitment to improving access for our patients, we are proud to announce we have partnered with Q doctor to enable video consultations with GP's in Greenwich.
You Can Now See A GP Online Over Secure Video, From Home Or Work - From Your Smartphone, Tablet or PC
If you’re registered with a GP in Greenwich, this service is now available for you to use. This means for certain conditions* you can see a GP from home or work, without having to come into the practice.
*The app and website contain questions to establish whether your ailment is suitable for video. The clinician who sees you will make an informed decision as to the extent to which they can diagnose and treat you remotely.
How To Sign Up
1. Use Chrome browser with a webcam
2. Go to
3. Select Sign up
4. Find your practice and complete form
5. Choose “Use ID documents” to complete
6. To book, choose appointment type then
1. Download app
(Search Q doctor or Qdoctor)
2. Allow notifications
3. Find your practice and Sign up
4. Follow instructions to sign up using your photo ID.
5. To book, choose
appointment type then follow instructions.
How To Have A Consultation
1. Use Chrome browser
2. Login at a few minutes before your consultation time
3. Go to Appointments section
4. If it says Confirmed wait for doctor
5. If it says Enter Consultation the doctor
is ready to see you.
1. Login to app a few
minutes before your consultation time
2. Go to Appointments
3. Select Started or Enter Consultation when the doctor is ready to see you.